About CLC Venues and Events
No matter what event you are hosting, the team at CLC Venues and Events is committed to helping your day run as smoothly as possible. There are a range of venues available for hire at Cheltenham Ladies’ College, including:
- modern conference rooms that offer a professional environment for any business meeting;
- an arts centre that boasts outstanding facilities, including a 325-seat theatre and art gallery, in a Grade II* listed building;
- grand function rooms which features historical architecture, such as the Princess Hall which can seat over 800 people;
- secure private boarding houses in a variety of central locations;
- a dedicated sports centre which includes a 25m swimming pool.
All rooms can accommodate guests with access requirements and are equipped with IT facilities including Wi-Fi. Our in-house catering can provide a wide variety of food and drink to suit your needs, from tea and coffee or a breakfast buffet, through to a grand Gala Dinner.
There are easy road and rail links with Bristol, Birmingham and Oxford, all accessible within an hour’s travel. Regular trains and buses also run to London which is approximately 100 miles away.
About the College
Cheltenham Ladies’ College opened its doors in 1854, with the purpose of providing girls with a thorough academic education. Over 160 years later, the school continues to be proud of its strong tradition of innovation, academic excellence and empowerment in the education of young women.
Educating approximately 850 pupils from around the world, CLC is a large and vibrant community of boarding and day girls, with expert teaching and pastoral care, outstanding facilities, and a wide range of co-curricular activities.
Cheltenham Ladies' College is committed to developing intellectually curious, self-motivated, enthusiastic young women with an enduring love of learning. Alumnae go on to study a wide range of subjects at top universities across the world and pursue fulfilling careers, often becoming leaders in their fields.